Terms & Conditions
Privacy information to visitors and users of Performativ services and website
This privacy statement explains what information we gather about you, what we use that information for and who we give that information to. It also sets out your rights in relation to your information and who you can contact for more information or queries. Therefore, please read this statement carefully in order to understand how we process personal data.
1. Which data do we collect about you and for which purposes
In addition to the information you choose to disclose to us, we collect your name, e-mail address, employment details such as company, title, role and position, your IP address, and details on how you use our services, details on how you interact with us and similar information.
We collect this information for the following purposes:
- to manage and improve our Website
- to tailor the content of our Website or Performativ product to provide you with a more personalised experience and draw your attention to information about our services that may be of interest to you
- to manage and respond to any request you submit through our Website
- to improve your experience on our Website based on the preferences.
2. From whom do we collect your personal data?
3. The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data
- We are required by law to set out in this privacy statement the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your personal data.
As a result, we use your personal data for the purposes outlined above because: (a) of our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of our services to you; (b) of our legitimate interests in the effective and lawful operation of our business so long as such interests are not outweighed by your interests; (c) the information is required in order to provide our services to you.
Where we are legally required to obtain your explicit consent to provide you with certain marketing materials, we will only provide you with such marketing materials where we have obtained such consent from you.
If you do not want to continue receiving any marketing materials from us, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Who do we share your personal data with and why?
- In connection with one or more purposes outlined above, your personal data may be disclosed to and shared with the following recipients: Public authorities, our professional advisors (e.g. auditor and legal advisors), service providers; IT-providers including cloud services providers; and other Performativ Group entities. Our Website hosts various blogs, forums, wikis and other social media applications or services that allow you to share content with other users (collectively “Social Media Applications”). Importantly, any personal information that you contribute to these Social Media Applications can be read, collected and used by other users of the application. We have little or no control over these other users and, therefore, we cannot guarantee that any information that you contribute to any Social Media Applications will be handled in accordance with this privacy statement.
5. Who do we transfer your personal data to?
- Transfer of personal data to data processors
We may transfer your personal data disclosed by or collected from you to other Performativ entities. We may also transfer your data to IT providers, including cloud service providers, or to vendors of external services, who process and/or store the personal data on our behalf.
- Transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA
We may transfer your personal data disclosed by or collected from you to recipients located in countries outside the EU/EEA for the purposes listed in section 1. In such case, the legal basis for the international transfer is either EU’s Model Clause Agreement or the US Privacy Shield Certification.
6. How long do we store your data?
- We will hold your personal data on our systems for the longest of the following periods: (i) as long as is necessary for the relevant activity or services; or (ii) any retention period that is required by law. In relation to our newsletter, you may require deletion of your personal data in our systems at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
7. Your rights
- Subject to the conditions set out in the applicable data protection legislation, you enjoy the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to objection to the processing of your personal data
Please note that these rights are not absolute, as they should be balanced against legal requirements and Performativ's legitimate interests.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority: The Danish Data Protection Agency (Datatilsynet).
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights.
Kronprinsensgade 2, 2.
9. Revision of our privacy notice
- We keep our privacy notice under regular review and thus the notice may be subject to changes from time to time. The date of the latest revision of the privacy notice can be found on the top of the page. Any new modified or amended privacy notice will apply as per the revision date. Therefore, we encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed about how we are protecting your information.